CBU-ASD Control unit
for LED Drivers
CBU-ASD is a wireless control unit for LED drivers with 0-10V, 1-10V or DALI dimming interface. The control output can be configured either as analogue 0-10V (and 1-10V) or as a digital standalone DALI control interface.
When the output is configured as Standalone DALI , CBU-ASD acts both as a controller and as a power supply, making it possible to connect directly to an LED driver with DALI interface without the need for an external DALI power supply. This so-called Standalone DALI makes it possible to implement multi-channel lighting systems with adjustable color (RGB) or color temperature, while keeping the wiring and number of components at their minimum.
- Wirelessly controllable
- No need for an external gateway device
- Forms automatically a fast wireless mesh network
- Very small form factor for luminaire installation
- Configurable analog/digital output
- Analog output: 0-10V sinking/sourcing
- Digital output: Standalone DALI
- Easily implemented RGB and color temperature controls
- Controllable switched mains output
- Dimming from a standard on/off wall switches
- Possibility to configure to support “no voltage” push button
- Can be configured to work with a standard PIR sensor (via smart-switching)
- Device firmware can be updated over-the-air
- Casambi cloud service enhances the user experience
Define Your Product
Select the options below to define your product
Please select one option from each line.
Options will remain to enable product selection.
All lines must be selected to show a product.